The best way to read this post is listen to this song while reading:
1.What is the December/Winter season like where you live? I live in Missouri, tempratures are usually freezing and there is the occasionally snow storm that makes it’s way on through. However, while I’m writing this up it’s 65F outside. We’re expecting some cold front to come through and we are suppose to have our first snow of the season. Which I can’t honestly wait.
2.When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? Well like usual my mind is moving in a thousand different directions at once. Come to think of it I might need to go get that checked out. Then again they don’t call me crazy for nothing. I have lots of first thoughts pop up all at once. Right now I have 5 of them:
1. Snow- This is probably because I am supposed to be getting snow where I live within the next 24hrs.
2. Smells- The cold brisk air, fresh cut Christmas trees, Peppermint, Christmas cookies (well I’m back I went afk for 35min and made a batch of chocolate chip cookies)
3. Christmas lights- Nothing beats driving along and seeing Christmas lights. Especially when someone decides to put their own modern day twist on a Griswald Christmas Vacation display of lights.
4. Fucking Idiots- This starts in October actually. When you go to a department store and you’re looking at Halloween decorations and at the end of the isle they are starting to put up Christmas décor. Winter time starts around Thanksgiving. Black Friday shopping is full of chaos! This is the beginning of what I consider winter time. Sorry I’m not one to go wait in line for 6 hours just to get my hands on a ten dollar toaster. Not only with black Friday shopping. I don’t know if you’ve ever driven in snow. However in Missouri, the people here drive worse than a fucking grandma! They go 10 MPH if the slightest amount of precipitation starts to fall from the sky. Then it comes down to people shopping for Christmas gifts. I’m not one to deal or put up with slow pokes or idiots. I rely on the internet to do my shopping just so I don’t have to deal with the people in the stores. However, I do wish I had a bullhorn so I could go into a mall or a store and just be like “GET YOUR SHIT AND GTFO!”
5. Chocolate chip cookies- FUCK! Nothing beats warm chocolate chip cookies and a nice ice cold glass of milk. I must say these cookies I made are AMAZING!
3.Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? –When I get the chance I like to go snowboarding. I leave it to the professionals to do all the crazy tricks while on the board. Then again I admit I’m a redneck. So when it snows I love to go sled riding…make jumps, then take a car hood as my sled and go down the hill and hit the jump with it. Another thing I really enjoy doing is tying a sled to the back of an ATV. It’s even better if you find a pond that you can drive on the ice.
4.What do you like most about this season? – I like the snow. It’s so prudy. I also like giving gifts. Then again that goes back to me having a huge heart.
5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? I celebrate Christmas and I celebrate Hanukkah. You’re probably thinking to yourself how is this even feasible. Let me explain: this is how I celebrate Hanukkah.
I do so by erecting a 6 foot tall black Christmas tree that is pre-lit with white Christmas lights. On this tree I top it from top to bottom in nothing but Hallmark Star Wars Christmas ornaments. Then there is Christmas. The time of year where it feels great to give. I even try my best to donate and help the homeless and less fortunate and even sheltered animals if I can. Every year I usually select a child and a pet from the Christmas tree at the store and get whatever it is that is that they are asking for.
I'm going to add to this weeks meme and add my own question to it. This should help with why I chose this look for the meme.
6. What do you dislike most about winter? - What I hate most.. There are a few things. It starts with the over commercialization of Christmas. Kids these days see shit on TV and like I want that and this and that and this and that. Then come up with the most obscure Christmas list in the world. This is a great example of exactly what I’m talking about here. They don't even know the true meaning of Christmas or what is the honest purpose behind it. The second thing I hate most about winter time is everyone being so "politically correct." Take that political correct nonsense and shove it up your ass please! Sorry but when I walk by a Salvation Army kettle ringer and the person tells me Happy Holidays it makes me not even want to donate. People seem to get easily offended these days. The third thing that I dislike is the fact that corporate business don’t seem to give two fucking shits about their employees. Working as a chef in the real world I have worked and missed out on more holidays that one has fingers and toes to count. Sorry you’re open every other damn day of the year. That you can’t even close one fucking day out of the year so people can spend time with their families?! I know for a damn fact that the big bosses that sit in the offices of these corporations are at home with their families so why not let everyone else have the day off also so they can spend with theirs? Call me a Grinch, or a scrooge but all I can say is Bah Humbug!
Skin: [K]lean - ADRIAN skin - T4
Shape: Fruk Bennett
Hat: RO - Festivat - Silent Night @ The Arcade NEW
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Blue @ Fameshed NEW
Jacket: Corvus : Bloody The Hoodie
Pants: !APHORISM! Men's Regular Jeans Indigo@ The Mens Dept NEW
Pose: Fucking Ninjas I Am Assassin